State of School Presentation
Dear St. Paul’s Community –
We trust you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are looking forward to a festive Christmas season.
We, the board of St. Paul’s and the leadership of the school are excited about the future of our school and the opportunities for our children.
Over the past two years we have been working on upgrading the school’s strategic plan. This plan addresses key opportunities:
- Create a rigorous, STEM-centric educational experience
- Build an identity distinct from other schools in Whatcom County
- Provide a more unified campus experience increasing matriculation of students from pre-school into our elementary program
- Honor and retain the best teachers with better compensation
- Implement a simpler, sustainable financial model reflective of the school’s educational and character development values
We invite you to a State of the School presentation at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, December 6th in the Lower School Chapel to present the broad details of our upgraded strategic three year plan.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Thank you for your time and your commitment to a great education and great community.
All our best,
Stephanie Sadler, Head of School
Gretchen Bucsko, Incoming Head of School
And on behalf of the Board of Trustees
Dusty Gulleson, President