Extra Kindergarten Tour Days
Natalie Smith May 3, 2016
Thursday, April 21st at noon
Thursday, May 12th at noon
Wednesday, June 8th at noon
BENEFITS OF OUR KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM:
- Two full day Kindergarten classrooms
- Maximum class size is 14 students
- Exposure to physical education, library, music, art and Spanish specialist each week
- Visit science lab regularly for group science activities Literacy is focused on every day (students read at their own reading level)
- Students work on publishing stories regularly throughout the year Journal stories are regularly edited.
- Students learn the writing process step by step.
- Mathematics is a daily focus with math stations once a week & curriculum is supplemented with hands-on materials
- Full day Kindergarten schedule from 8:15 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Lots of interaction with both classes and exposure to big buddies in 3rd grade
- Several free field trips are planned to compliment curriculum
WE HAD A WAITING LIST LAST YEAR – BE SURE TO START THE PROCESS EARLY.