St. Paul’s Academy and Little Epistles Preschool is a preschool through 8th grade independent school. We celebrate a love of challenging questions, free expression, and service to others. We limit class size to ten at Little Epistles Preschool, 15 students for grades K-5 and Middle School School core classes may be larger, depending upon subject area. Classes will rarely exceed 18, thus ensuring that our students have more opportunity to ask questions and express themselves. Our school is making a positive impact in Whatcom and Skagit counties. All candidates must actively support the school mission, vision, and core commitments
As our Academy grows, we increasingly seek teachers with:
- – A proven record of high-impact classroom teaching experience;
- – References confirming an ability to energize, elevate, and stretch students;
- – Awards or other recognition from colleagues and students;
- – Experience at regionally or internationally recognized schools;
- – Professional leadership abilities and experience;
- – Experience recruiting and evaluating other great teachers;
- – A global perspective, and ideally international work experience;
- – An outstanding academic record, with an advanced degree, strongly preferred.
If you love helping students push their boundaries — and want to help us build a school that attracts leading teachers — then we invite you to contact us. St. Paul’s Academy is an independent and open community. We warmly welcome applicants of all backgrounds and beliefs.
Substitute Teachers – Preschool – Grade 8th
We are now accepting applications for substitute teachers for all levels and disciplines. Ideal applicants will have a college degree, Washington State teaching certification, and prior teaching experience. A foundation in curriculum and instruction, effective classroom management skills, and ready rapport with students are highly desired. Candidates are encouraged to navigate the school’s website, for further information regarding the school’s mission and objectives.
Submit cover letter, resume, completed SPA application with (unofficial) transcripts and two reference letters as instructed below. Official transcripts are required upon employment. We seek qualified applicants throughout the school year.
Questions? Please contact Dawn Regier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job descriptions will be sent after initial inquiry.
Please send your completed forms by email to: email@example.com, or you may fax your applications to (360)734-1882 or mail to St. Paul’s Academy, 1509 E. Victor Street, Bellingham, WA 98225.
- Application form for staff positions: Staff Application Form
- Application form for teachers: Teacher Application Form
St. Paul’s Academy and Little Epistles Preschool do not discriminate in matters of employment, recruitment, admissions, or administration of any of its programs on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law.